Homepage

Convent of the Sisters of Mercy, Zákupy

The Convent of the Sisters of Mercy of St. Charles Borromeo is a Pseudo-Romanesque building from 1865 in which the order of the Sisters of Mercy established a boarding house.

In 1936 the building was converted into a council school. The convent is situated on the square. Today it houses the post office. 


Zakupy

Zákupy, 471 23

Sacrial Monuments
Monastery
load